Really ready to progress your writing? Then join a writers group.
By joining a writers’ group you definitely advance your writing craft through regular attendance and participation in a range of exercises and activities. Not to mention the isolated life of a writer – groups are great for igniting ideas,.
Being in a productive writing group like Port Writers, you receive feedback, network with other writers, learn from others, extend your imagination through exposure to others writing and genres, gain support as a writer and much more. Essentially, a writers group can help you make things happen with your writing.
If youre ready to make things happen, download and complete the PWI Membership Form. Bring it along to the next meeting, or email it to …
We’ll get back to you to arrange payment and welcome you to our tribe of writers.
What Does Joining Do For Me?
It gives you immediate access to …
- Ten monthly meetings a year to learn, share and develop your craft
- Informal coffee & chat once a month at a local cafe to discuss all things writing
- Monthly Information Sheet to keep updated
- Active Facebook page for current goings-on
- Members discount to facilitated workshops
- Affordable membership fees
- Pay just $10 as a joining fee (once-off)
- $25 annual fee, renewable
- Only $5 entry fee to attend regular monthly meetings which are full of writerly company, discussion, refreshments and fun.
Come and build your writing capabilities with us – join us!
Download and complete the PWI Membership Form.
This graphic identifies just some of the benefits our member survey revealed…
Smattering of events
Melanie Wass presenting a workshop session on creativity for Port Writers
The delightful Gill Goater expanding on the finer points of Poetry
Screenplay in action
Some of the winners at the Three Brothers and Beyond Anthology presentations
Desley Polmear sharing secrets of crime writing